- Domestic Violence Advocacy for Navy Families
- Domestic Violence Safety Plan Brochure
- Domestic Violence Victim Bill of Rights
- Florida Domestic Violence Fact Sheet
- HARK Brochure
- Healthy Relationship/Equality Wheel
A diagram used to explain the dynamics of a healthy relationship.
- Myths and Facts About Domestic Violence
- National Domestic Violence Fact Sheet
- Power and Control Wheel
A diagram used to explain the overall pattern of abusive and violent behaviors, which are used by a batterer to establish and maintain control over their partner.
- Power and Control Wheel (Spanish)
- What is Abuse?
- Important Numbers
Hubbard House Publications/Videos
- Advocate Newsletter Fall 2015
- Advocate Newsletter Spring 2015
- Advocate Newsletter Spring/Summer 2014
- Advocate Newsletter Fall 2013
- Advocate Newsletter Spring 2013
- Advocate Newsletter Fall 2012
- Advocate Newsletter Spring 2012
- Agency Brochure
- Agency Video
- 2014-2015 Annual Report
- Annual Report 2013-2014
- Annual Report 2012-2013
- Annual Report 2011-2012
- Annual Report 2010-2011
Domestic Violence Statistics
- 2012 Domestic Violence Fatality Report
- 2011 Domestic Violence Fatality
- Florida Crime Statistics 2012
- Duval County Crime Statistics 2012
- Baker County Crime Statistics 2012
- 2013 Domestic Violence Fatality Report
- 2014 Domestic Violence Fatality Report
- Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence (FCADV)
FCADV’s mission is to create a violence free world by empowering women and children through the elimination of personal and institutional violence and oppression against all people. FCADV provides leadership, advocacy, education, training, technical assistance, public policy and development, and support to domestic violence center programs.
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence (NCADV)
NCADV works for major societal changes necessary to eliminate both personal and societal violence against all women and children. NCADV’s work includes coalition building at the local, state, regional and national levels; support for the provision of community-based, non-violent alternatives for battered women and their children; public education and technical assistance; policy development and innovative legislation.